Nitschmann Night Football Game
Thursday, October 21
Football players will NOT participate with the band for this event this year.
Cheerleaders will not participate with the band for this event this year.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- Chaperones for this event should arrive by 3:30pm.
- Band students report to the Nitschmann instrumental music room no later than 3:45pm. (Students should remain at school and not go home after school.)
- The band will be bussed to Liberty High School for the game.
- The game begins at 5:00pm.
- The band will stay for the whole game and will be bused back to Nitschmann.
- The anticipated return time to Nitschmann is 7:30pm.
- Students should bring $10 to buy food from the snack stand during the game.
- Bring a jacket to wear in the stands. It will be chilly.
STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO LEAVE THE GAME WITH THEIR PARENTS.
Once we arrive back at NMS, the students will put their instruments and equipment away, grab their personal items (backpacks, chromebooks, etc.) and be free to go home.
Gates open at 4:30PM
All fans must adhere to BASD Stadium Fan Conduct Policies which are posted upon entrance. In addition, The BASD Board of Directors have enacted prohibition on most bags entering BASD Stadium. The Policy is below for your reference.