Nitschmann Middle School
8th Grade Music & Drama Trip
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Each year the eighth grade music and drama students travel to New York City to see a Broadway production. This year we have made plans to see Anastasia on Wednesday, April 12, 2017. The cost of the trip includes travel by chartered bus, a ticket to the show, shopping time in New York City, and a workshop on musical theater and movement
Normally the workshop is with cast members of the show we are seeing. However, this year we had a special opportunity and have switched things up. Our workshop will be choreography based and will be conducted by cast members of the hit Broadway show Hamilton.
This trip is only for 8th grade band, orchestra, Glee club, Nitschmann singers and drama students. We only have 109 seats available on a first come first serve basis. Only parents that have their clearances on file with the school and district are permitted to go as chaperons.
Please complete the registration form by November 16. I will then need a deposit of $50.00 by November 21. Please make all checks payable to: NIMAS. If you have any additional questions, please contact Mr. Zettlemoyer at 610-866-5781 ext. 41410 or email@example.com.
Payment schedule for students and chaperons – Total Cost $161.00
- You must commit to going by November 16, 2016
- Monday, November 21, 2016 $50.00 Deposit Due
- Friday, January 7, 2017 $50.00
- Friday, January 27, 2017 $61.00
- Make checks payable to “NIMAS”
- Return all payments to Mr. Zettlemoyer in Room 110
- Orchestra, Jazz and Singer students may be reimbursed if they fund raise more than their fair share.