Nitschmann Jazz Festival
Friday, March 17
Broughal Jazz Festival
Friday, March 24
The festival begins at 6:30pm and is held at Northeast Middle School. We will know our exact performance time closer to the event.
Northeast Jazz Festival
Friday, March 3
The Northeast Jazz Festival is this Friday, March 3. Jazz band members are to wear their white tuxedo shirt, black pants, black shoes and socks, plaid cummerbund and plaid bow-tie.
DETAILS FOR THE PERFPORMANCE
TICKETS: Audience members: $4.00 cost for adults and a $2.00 cost for children under 18 to attend the festival.
1. Students need to report to Northeast at 6:15 pm on Friday, March 3 (Parents need to transport their child to and from the event.)
2. Enter the school by the auditorium/gymnasium entrance and go to the band room, first room on the right.
3. Our warm-up room time is 7:00 pm.
4. Our performance time is 7:25 pm.
5. Our clinic time is 7:45 pm.
6. Audience members: $4.00 cost for adults and a $2.00 cost for children under 18 to attend the festival.
Once we finish the performance sequence, we will go to the caf as a group to redeem our food vouchers for a snack. The awards ceremony is slated to begin at 8:45pm. Students will be dmissed to their parents when the awards ceremony is finished. (Approximately 30 min)
If you have any questions, please email me immediately.