Rehearsal Every Wednesday 7:15 -8:05 AM and during Day 1 activity period.
WINTER CONCERT INFORMATION
Tomorrow night is our winter concert. The doors will open at 6 PM which is the same time the students should report to the band room. The auditorium entrance will not be open until 6 PM. Tickets are $3.00 per person.
- Orchestra /Jazz students report to the band room
- Parents should enter the auditorium at 6 PM
- Orchestra students will perform first and then sit in the back of the auditorium until the end of the jazz band performance.
- Jazz band students will get tuned and then sit in the back of the auditorium until intermission.
- White tux shirt
- Black bow tie
- Black skirt or slacks
- Black shoes and socks
- The main parking lot is now open. You need to use 9th Avenue (Old school driveway) to get to the parking lot. See picture attached.
- Please reserve the parking lot at the front of the auditorium for handicap parking.
- You may also park in the spots along the side of the school by BBraun down the side of the building.
- You will need to drop your child off with their instrument at the main terminal (Upper level) by 7:45 am.
- We will be picked up by school bus to transport us to the other locations.
- I need a couple parents for chaperones and one or two parent to help transport instruments from the airport to Clearview and back to school. Please let me know if you are interested.
Take the time to listen to the recordings. They will be a huge help to you. http://www.nmsim.org/jazz/