Nitschmann Middle School
Spring Music Trip
May 12-13, 2017
Please complete the medical form and bring it with you to the mandatory meeting on April 19 at 7:30 PM.
Please direct any questions you have about the trip to Mr. Zettlemoyer at 610-866-5781 ext. 41410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRIDAY – May 12
- 6:15 AM Students should report to St. Nicholas Church. 1607 W. Union Blvd.
- TRIP T-SHIRT MUST BE WORN
- 7:15 AM Depart for Pittsburgh , PA
- 1:15 PM Arrival at Zoo – Lunch on own (Remind the students)
- 4:50 PM Transfer to Gateway Clipper Cruise
- 6:00 PM Dinner & DJ Cruise •
- 8:30 PM Transfer to Hotel
- 9:00 PM Hotel Check-in
SATURDAY, May 13
- 6:00 AM Buffet breakfast at hotel
- JEANS & BLUE ID SHIRT MUST BE WORN
- 6:45 AM Transfer to Festival
- 8:50 AM Jazz Band Performance
- 9:15 AM String Orchestra Performance
- 9:40 AM Concert Band Performance
- 10:40AM Marching Band Performance
- 12:00 AM Singers Performance
- 12:30 AM Depart for Kennywood LUNCH ON OWN WITH MEAL VOUCHER
- 5:00 PM Awards Ceremony – EVERYONE MUST ATTEND
- 6:00 PM Buses depart for Middle School- Appropriate stops in route
- 12:00 AM Approximate arrival home at St. Nicholas Church. 1607 W. Union Blvd.