Freedom/Liberty Game day information
Saturday is the Freedom vs Liberty football game. This is a huge community event with many moving parts. Please read the entire email so we can keep things as streamlined as possible.
1) All band students, this includes color guard as they are part of the band, should arrive at Northeast Middle School between 10:30 and 10:45 AM.
2) Students should arrive in FULL UNIFORM.
3) Bring your instrument without the case. DRUMS be very careful of the bottom head. WATCH WHAT YOU SET THE DRUM ON.
4) LUNCH – each student will receive a hot dog, bottle of water, bag of chips and piece of fruit to eat before the performance.
5) Students may only take their cell phone, instrument, color guard equipment, and music with them to the game. (They cannot carry bags as they will have no place to put them)
6) We are only performing Pre-game. That is before the game starts at 1:00 PM. Parents plan to be in the stadium and in your seat by 12:15 PM. Your child will not be sitting with you at anytime until the band leaves.
7) After the bands perform pre-game they will each retreat to the 4 corners of the stadium. The Nitschmann section is the press box side, the end closest to the scoreboard.
8) Parents are not permitted to bring their child food or drink during the game.
9) STUDENT PICK-UP: The band will be leaving and marching back to Northeast at the 7:30 mark of the 3rd quarter. If you plan to pick up your child at Northeast, you need to leave when the band does. If you wish to have your child remain with you at the stadium you must do the following:
- Complete the parent pick-up form before Saturday morning. Here is the link: https://forms.gle/EHjNsuGLR3eSuo7v7
- When you pick up your child you are responsible for him or her and all the band items he or she has in his or her possession. i.e. If your child plays the bass drum you are picking up your child, the bass drum, and the mallets.
- Once I lock the form you have to must go to Northeast to pick up your child your.