As we kick off an exciting year opening the new building there are some details regarding drop off and pick up of your child you need to be aware of as the roads in and out of the new building receive their finishing touches.
ALL drop offs and pick ups will occur on Union Boulevard. Students will meet you on Union Boulevard for pick up following their rehearsal.
- If you are heading west on Union, please drop your child off in the coned off area in front of the old building. (returning members-this is where you have dropped off the last few years.
- If you are heading east on Union you will drop off your child in front of the park and across from the houses.
- ALL students will walk towards the intersection of 10th Avenue and Union Boulevard.
- If they are on the Rose Garden side of the street they will be crossed by a crossing guard.
- If they are on the school side of the street they will walk to 10th Avenue and the up to the building.
ENTRY TO THE BUILDING
- Students will enter the building through the auditorium entrance off of 10th Avenue and the driveway and follow the signs to the instrumental room.
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM String players only (violin, viola, cello, bass)
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM All band and bandfront members
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM All jazz band students
Don’t forget to complete the online registration form and complete the medical form, attendance form, handbook form and permission slip. Have your child bring these with him or her to rehearsal. No forms = No admittance.
Additional forms are available here: http://www.nmsim.org/forms/